Network Voice Engineer
Network design, project implementation and Level 3 escalation operational support.
This position in Singapore works with the rest of network teammates in the Asia region to design, size and choose the right component to build the network solution and BOM including IP Voice, IP Data, cabling, WAN, MPLS, infrastructure security components such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPN, and wireless, etc.
As part of a high-performing Asia Regional network team, candidate must have broad and in-depth knowledge in Network Technologies – particularly in Financial services institution, on complex network infrastructure design in a converged IP Data, Voice and Video environment.
Minimum working experience required on Network is 5 years with at least 2 years in complex enterprise network engineer role in a sizable organization
- Extensive hands-on experience (configurations and troubleshooting) and design on Cisco Unified Communication products such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connections (CUC), Cisco Unified Attendant Console (CUAC), Cisco Jabber, Cisco voice gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), etc. -- (at least 5 years).
- Hand-on experience on Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC).
- Experience in Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) contact-center solution.
- Experience in Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) and Cisco WebEx Room video conferencing endpoints.
- Solid understanding VoIP protocol such as H.323, SIP, SCCP, etc.
- Good understanding of routing/switching concepts and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and packet level analysis for solving complex network connectivity issues.
- Good understanding of standard routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, etc.
- Hands on experience in Cisco Nexus and Catalyst platform related technologies
- Understanding of new networking products, trends and capabilities to propose in target solution
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support purpose
- Requires working with teammates in other locations in the region.
Highly preferred skills (not mandatory)
- Experience with Checkpoint, Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls, with multi context and multi-tenant environment, would be beneficial.
- Experienced in security management tools AlgoSec firewall analyser, ArcSight, Splunk, Sawmill, etc
- Experience in Cisco ISE, TACACS, RADIUS and RSA authentication manager.
- Experience in VPN, including Cisco AnyConnect, F5 VPN and Site to site VPN.
- Experienced in Network Load balancers F5 LTM or Citrix NetScaler.
- Experienced in IPS solutions like Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint IPS and Palo Alto Wildfire.
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Hand on Red Hat Linux command line
- Scripting experience in Shell/PERL/Python for network automation, task scheduling and backup
- Deployment, configuration and management of Network tools like SolarWinds, NetBox, Cacti, Syslog, etc.
- Hands on experience in private/public cloud networking is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.