The Application Analyst’s role is to ensure an optimal system availability for his internal client(s)’s applications and to coordinate projects to improve the quality of services.
Primarily responsible for supporting the Simcorp Dimension platform and modules used by all Front office & Trading departments. This role will involve direct interaction with Fund Managers, Traders and Financial analysts.
Your missions will be :
• Provide functional process and technical support on SimCorp Dimension, in particular with the modules used by the Front Office department (Asset Manager, Compliance Manager, Order Manager…)
• Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolve any problems identified.
• Follow strictly the procedures to send service requests to the SimCorp editor and to escalate issues
• Functional requirements gathering from the front, middle and back office investment management system users
• Maintain market awareness and propose new solutions/approaches to the business, building on a foundational knowledge of the process and data flows in use
• Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with investment systems and where required, implement relevant steps to prevent re-occurrence
• Collaborate with third party vendors as required, in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
• Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the business and assist with issues as they arise, logging and tracking them in call logging tools.
• Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented to benefit users
• Study and propose tactical solutions as required
• Produce user and functional procedure guides
• Communicate with the users on system/module availability / future evolutions using the standard templates
• Provide training to clients when processes change, or new functionality becomes available
• Provide expertise in technical/functional analysis to drive business process change
• Ensure compliance with all information security policies and proactively look for advice for new scenario as they arise
• Implement and operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application
• Participate actively on the yearly upgrade of SimCorp Dimension and on any patch release (qualification, regression tests, etc…)
Assist the project managers in the context of projects impacting SimCorp Dimension on which their
• Analyse existing processes
• Gather business requirements
• Write functional specifications
• Contribute to the testing phase for new versions and/or new tools
What expertise do you need ?
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably within the Asset Management industry
• Relevant industry qualification or degree
• Experience in the financial industry, ideally in asset management, Equities, Fixed Income
• Ability to research and implement procedures.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and mitigate problems
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements and their practical application
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, with the ability to work across different jurisdictions and with stakeholders across different parts of the firm
• Good language skills in English. French language skills would be a plus.
• Good judgment and ability identify issues and escalate them as appropriate
• Pragmatic and common-sense approach to solving business problems
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task
• Ability to build business relationships
• Proactive – provides effective solutions
• Capacity to influence and convince
• Strong ethical values
• Ability to navigate complex/ changing environments
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.