Senior Sales Manager
Management of relationships with existing clients and acquisition of new institutional clients in the UK, working collaboratively in executing the Alts UK strategy.
- Responsibility for developing and executing a proactive strategy to generate new institutional clients in the UK
- Co-ordinate and implement Sales, Relationship and marketing activities for the agreed clients and prospects
- Develop new business for the Institutional Client Segment
- Work closely with the team to build profile with field consultants
- Coordinate AXA IM’s expertise to serve the client and discuss the optimal product mix. Links with all investment teams across Alternatives
- Further develop and reinforce existing client relationships including cross selling
- Ensure achievement of agreed Sales targets and margin targets
- Increase visibility of AXA IM for the assigned clients in the UK according to agreed communication plan.
- Actively support close co-operation with the internal Client Group, investment teams and other stakeholders
- Support initiatives in line with broader Client Group business objectives, taking ownership of strategic and tactical planning where appropriate.
- Strong academic background. Degree educated.
- CFA is desirable but is not essential.
- Significant related experience
- Strong relationships in the UK institutional market and in particular Corporate DB pensions
- Excellent institutional sales track record
- Strong ability to identify business opportunities, initiate contact and close new business
- A thorough and proven understanding of world investment markets and associated products across the increasingly broad spectrum of investment strategy available to institutional clients
- Insight into future developments in the Investment Management commercial environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven success in delivering high quality presentations to a broad range of clients
- Deep understanding of Alternative investments
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Product knowledge.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.