Corporate Manager Oversight and Onboarding officer
The Corporate Manager Oversight and Onboarding officer is responsible for ensuring:
- Effective oversight and management of the contractual process with CMs (including fees, governance etc) in accordance with the terms of the Global MSAs
- All new fund / portfolios / structures etc are onboarded effectively and efficiently as relates to accounting, tax, cosec, directors, domiciliation services
- Ensure effective and efficient management and oversight of the contractual processes with CMs ensuring clear audit trail of the terms agreed (including fees) and that required governance is followed in effecting new contracts. Keep a clear audit trail of agreed contracts.
- Monitor the service delivery of CMs by conducting and collating the regular internal feedback process and KPI production
- Review and approve the (quarterly) fees charged by the CMs in accordance with the agreed contracts, including where relevant, discounts applied
- Monitor, review and facilitate the Change Order processes agreed with the CMs ensuring appropriate challenge over CM change order requests (and fees), and ensure Change Orders are valid, appropriate and that fees are reasonable.
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of new portfolios, structures etc by arranging appropriate accounting, tax, cosec service provision and assisting Transactions, FM and FMCG teams to determine appropriate provider and services and facilitate the onboarding of new work by the CMs
- Participate in the quarterly Key Account Meetings with CMs supporting the Head of Accounting Oversight and Cash Management in effecting proper oversight and management of CM services in accordance with MSA, SLAs etc
- Drive continual improvement in processes, tools and controls used in the service provision by CMs
- Ensure compliance with internal compliance and operational risk processes, regulatory standards, and with AXA Group Standard Handbook
- Create a service orientated culture in provisions of central services to the wider business, and collaborate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Degree level education
- Qualified accountant 5 years + PQE
- Financial Control / oversight experience in real estate
- Management experience
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Ability to challenge; to delegate responsibilities; and to develop capabilities and monitor performance of colleagues
- A focused and thorough approach with a commitment to deliver excellent service
- A high level of numeracy and computer literacy
- Collaborative approach
- A diligent, committed team player with a pro-active style in setting priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Flexible individual who has the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Third Language skills (French, German) an advantage
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.