Credit Control - Key Account Handler 12 month Secondment
This role will involve an element of credit control, but the focus will be on supporting and coaching our off-shore team in India and working together to achieve a common goal; ensuring we are recovering and banking money. Here in Finance Operations, we believe that technical knowledge can be developed, which is why we’re looking for people with excellent interpersonal skills. We want great communicators who love to build good, solid working relationships based on Integrity and trust.
At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and our Bolton office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing relationships with our UK Branch Network, you would help resolve issues or queries to ensure smooth management of the Brokers’ account with AXA. We’ll give you the tools and knowledge to enable you to achieve this goal.
- We always put the Customer First. You’ll also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key people, both internally and externally, so we can achieve our vision of providing the best debt management and customer service in our industry.
- Even though you’ll be in a support role, we see ourselves as one big team, One AXA, regardless of how many miles are between us. You may even get the opportunity to visit India by working in our department – an amazing experience to be had!
What do our people say:
Here’s what Lyndsey, who has been with us since July 2018, says about the role:
“In the short time I have worked with AXA, I have enhanced my knowledge and built strong relationships with both my colleagues in the UK and India. This has improved my interpersonal skills and given me the confidence to deliver on my objectives, despite having no previous Credit Control experience. I enjoy my role because no two days are the same and it is wonderful to see the positive impact our support provides to our Offshore Credit Control teams.”
- Relevant professional qualifications, excellent English and Mathematics to GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Coaching and influencing ability, able to motivate individuals and teams.
- A background in finance or insurance would be desirable.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of up to £18,500
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com.