IT Lead Motor & Home Digital Services
The product is our Motor & Home Digital assets and more specifically our eRescue allowing to manage assistance services AXA Partners end customers in many Europe countries. These assets are fully integrated within the AXA Partner’s ecosystem.
IT Lead Motor & Home Digital Services will be the designated in order to actively support the construction and implementation of AXA Partners Solutions. In particular in the construction and maintenance of the backlog (including definition of done and acceptance criteria…)
- Gather & analyse business requirements
- Gather, explain, document, clarify and analyse business needs and requirements
- Participate to analyse and research new and existing products, procedures, workflow needs associated with business systems.
- Participate to work with business to identify functional / technical requirements
- Participate to identify, verify and document functional / technical requirements using requirements management methodology and tools.
- Translate business requirements into solutions
- Work with Infrastructure or solution Engineers and Architects to define business solutions, ensuring alignment with business strategies and priorities, as well as the target benefits expected
- Participate to define and draft systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Participate effort to translate business requirements into design specifications.
- Analysing change requests and their impact on existing solutions
Business Process Design
- Understanding of business process and organization challenges.
- Participate to analyse and design business process. Review documented business processes.
- Update of process analysis based on defect impact
Business Process Implementation
- Participate to implement new business processes or modify existing processes.
- Participate to monitor and ensure that requirements are met, tested and implemented
- Participate to transition the requirements and use cases to the designers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Participate to Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications.
- Work with Quality Assurance group to review and ensure that requirements and processes meet quality standards.
Solution specifications and delivery:
- Produce functional and, sometimes technical specifications in coordination with the matter experts.
- Maintaining the documentation
- Ensure that the designed solution meets business needs.
- Define acceptance test scenarios, oversee and participate to solution testing
- Synchronizing the developers and testers on the design and incorporating their input,
- Synchronizing with other BAs to collect possible impact of defect fix on other processes.
- Contacting third parties with regards to system integration solution
- Work with development and configuration teams to ensure alignment with business requirements and give functional support during delivery Sprints
IT Lead Motor & Home Digital Services may have to, based on his seniority, handle project management activities including proper customer communication and reporting and lead the effort instead of being only a participant.
- Lead Agile creation and maintenance of product Backlog
- Assuring that the configuration and the design of Digital solution remain within the standards and best practices
- Design the solution for productivity and efficiency (automation)
- Proactively cooperate with various roles in the project, organize & moderate requirement related discussions.
- Provide full support for Product Manager, with cooperation of the agile team, in the definition of the backlog
- Responsible to support the Product manager in the review & acceptance process of what features have been delivered
- 5+ years’ experience in business/system analysis and requirement documentation
- 5+ implementing experience in Digital solutions
- 3+ year of workshop lead
- 3+ years of stakeholder management and Direct business interaction and support
- Proven track record of successful Agile practices implementation. A SCRUM certification will be appreciated
- Deep knowledge of insurance or Digital industry
- Problem solving and team player
- Excellence communication and stakeholder’s management skills
- Ability to work under pressure while managing stakeholder’s expectations and being a team player
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Leadership, you have ability to lead an entire scope and giving a vision to the team
- Language skills: English
- Strong customer skills
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changes and learn in all circumstances
- Advanced Listening & Communicating skills
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with others and leverage their skills
- Innovative thinking
- Good knowledge on API design
- Problem solving skills
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.