Content and RFP Manager
- Management, regular update and quality control of the RFP standard text library and tool in collaboration with subject matter experts, investment specialists and RFP Managers.
- The content is used for recurrent questions in RFPs, Client Service, Communications, etc., comprising information about various investment strategies and corporate text.
- In addition, answer to Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and lead the process, from kick-off meeting to submission.
RFP standard text library:
- Carry out and facilitate regular updates, follow-up and review entries from a qualitative angle (style, length, marketing impact, coherence, format).
- Implement, support and “become the expert” in a project of automation of responses to RFPs and other questionnaires (including automated regular updates), based on an RFP tool with built-in AI and machine learning capabilities
- Manage administrative database aspects (database reporting, attributes and update cycles)
- Integration of changes post-RFP and new answers
- Proactively propose and implement text improvements from an English language point of view (application of “style guide”)
- Verify sign-offs are stored
- Promote use of tool within the company and lead trainings
Answering to RFPs:
- Coordinate resources and compile information across the company to answer RFPs (follow RFP process by defining timeframe, contributors, sources of information, highlighting critical items)
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders/subject matter experts within AXA IM (sales managers, portfolio managers, product specialists, etc.) to gather all relevant inputs and to challenge investment solutions to deliver accurate and competitive financial proposals
- Structure RFPs with a marketing approach to promote AXA IM’s competitive advantages
- Ensure feedback is received subsequent to submitting the RFP and follow-up on action plans to contribute to the improvement of our offering and process
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent writing skills: enjoys writing and transforming technical descriptions into marketing documents, easy to read for non-specialists, with a strong emphasis on key selling points
- Strong analytical skills and products knowledge
- ability to understand the clients requirements and describe investment processes and financial solutions in detail
- Commercially focused
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and to maintain a positive attitude in fast-moving situations
- Team player: willingness to share know-how and to learn from others
- Leadership/entrepreneurial spirit to take full responsibility for delivering the documents required, ability to build consensus between departments with different objectives
- Able to adapt to various cultures and levels of sophistication, work in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Prior knowledge of RFP or text databases a plus
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.