Encryption Security Expert
As part of Cyber Defense, within End User & Data perimter, Encryption Product provides an integrated on-demand solution that delivers multi-layer Data-at-rest encryption as well as centralized key management services for the full spectrum of IT Landscape (Core IT, Private IaaS, Public Cloud, etc.).
The solution allows AXA entities to encrypt data-at-rest, and AXA GO to control access and create granular data access audit logs. This permits to strengthen security & compliance, resilience, prevent data loss and apply strong controls when needed.
The Encryption Security Expert will join the Product team, working on initiatives, development and extending the perimeter of the Encryption product (relying on Thales Vormetric technology).
- Entities onboarding within Encryption product
- Work with entities’ security teams to ensure Cyber Defense services are delivered to the agreed QoS
- Define, implement, and communicate the applicable security processes with the AXA entities CSOs and local representatives, for the Encryption product.
- Work in close collaboration with Distributed and Cyber Defense teams to define the product roadmap and lifecycle
- Work with the security technology teams and distributed teams to ensure maximum risk reduction is obtained from existing security solutions
- Maintain the tactical roadmap in alignment with Product Forum decisions
- Manage the operational governance with the vendor in order to receive inputs on the next releases. Estimate the potential impact on the current product delivered to the entities. Communicate/explain the tactical roadmap on a regular basis to the entities
- Drive the day to day delivery of the product operational tasks
- Deliver the projects related to Encryption product roadmap
- Estimate the required project costs in July for the next year in alignment with the tactical roadmap
- Drive Encryption product activities
- Enhance the product in alignment with business needs and security requirements
- Manage and coordinate Incidents and escalation related to Encryption Product
- Deliver a service/product aligned with the Service Level Agreement signed with the entities
- Develop and manage the relationships with AXA entities on security products and technologies
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to understand their current and future security product-lines and service offerings
- Delivery of comprehensive and clear documentation
- Working alongside technical teams, provider’s Technical account manager, security and operational stakeholders
- Assist in the design, creation and standardisation of procedures
- Audit and assess security policies and ensure their consistency with the design
- Host or participate to regular calls with stakeholders
- Translate technical requirements and communicate at all levels
- Support, execute and coordinate tasks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Post-graduate degree in Project Management, IT or a closely-related subject
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in IT field > 8 years
- Experience in Information Security field > 5 years (advantage)
- Proven experience with Encryption products ( Vormetric technology advantage)
- Proven experience in international, multicultural and large scale enterprise
Skills / abilities
- Certifications in Information Security domain are desirable but is not essential
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Strong analytical skills
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in French and English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.