Assistant Manager, Business Continuity Management
Oversee the function of Business Continuity Management, Physical Security and Health & Safety for Asian Market Office Provide the support to the function of Business Continuity Management, Physical Security and Health & Safety for AXA Hong Kong
- Monitor the ongoing BCM level against AXA Standard and make continuous updates/improvements to meet compliance requirements
- Assist the BC Lead in the event of BCP, working closely with the Crisis Management Team (CMT) to execute the BCP fully
- Develop and deliver training courses for BCM and physical security awareness, BIA analysis and BCP preparation. Assist in Crisis Management training for CMT
- Assist in the Group reporting and self-assessment as well as audit and regulatory reporting
- Define and document project plans, issue handling action plans, anticipate roadblocks and suggest solutions
- Assist in projects relating to business process design, systems integration, risk analysis to identify BC and physical security weaknesses and work with departments to mitigate Risk
- Assist the Senior Manager to conduct BCP drills and develop the plans to remediate any gaps identified
- Provide SME advice to the stakeholders
- Maintain and act as SME on Group’s Operational Resilience tools
- Assist the Senior Manager to maintain a strong physical security in our organization by adopting, implementing and maintaining rules defined within Group Security Instructions and the relevant local Policies for: Site Security, Safe Travel, Operational Resilience and Incident response
- Assist in the implementation of overall security plans and manage security operations within the organization
- Market research constantly on latest trends in security system implementation and provide solution to any possible security threats
- Develop business impact analysis report where the business rationale and risk profile is clearly understood and defendable
- Vendor and Supply chain Due Diligence
- Formulates and executes innovative ideas to improve operational efficiencies with close monitoring in budget
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2+ years solid experience Experience/background in BCP is essential
- BCM professional qualification advantageous.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure & disaster recovery would be highly advantageous
- Experience in the implementation of change / Project management / Consulting in Financial Service Industry
- Customer Service Operations experience desirable
- Good business impact analysis (BIA) skills
- A High level of Financial/Business analysis capacity, including use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese and able to communicate to all levels of the organization, including technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.