Marketing, Product & Communications Intern
Great opportunity to get hands-on-experience with projects from a variety of roles and departments to offer broad exposure across marketing, product and sales elements. Direct contact with management and director level roles.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of AXA Partners US, including the brand, customer, product goals, and other aspects of service.
- Rotates within the Global Markets team on responsibilities such as product testing, marketing collaboration, sales support and administration.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, during the internship.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal systems used product distribution; supports implementation of product launches and development
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Focuses on projects to strengthen our promotional presentations and proposals, customer program documents and corporate website
Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Writing skills
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Undergraduate 2nd year (sophomore) student or above.
- Preferred degree focused in communications, English/journalism/creative writing, marketing, business administration, or similar field.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems to preform duties
- Spanish proficiency preferred but not essential
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.