IT Analyst (F/M)
Objective of the Position:
Implement infrastructure solutions for the business requirements of AXA GO MX customers, using established standards and proposing innovative solutions.
Prepare, improve and maintain the documentation of the architecture components created under the administration of AXA GO MX.
Collaborate with the support and operation areas of AXA GO MX in the administration of services, for the continuity in the attention of requirements and improvements to existing services; communicate and promote enabled solutions and tools that support a more efficient and automated operation.
Lead and promote technological innovation projects, carry out concept and technology tests, analyze new solutions and technologies for their subsequent implementation and use in AXA GO MX.
- Implement infrastructure solutions to meet the needs and business requirements of AXA GO MX clients, applying the architecture standards already established, as well as proposing innovative solutions, to guarantee the best performance and correct operation of our clients' systems in the infrastructure in charge of AXA GO MX.
- Prepare the documentation of the architecture components under the administration of AXA GO MX, and support in the maintenance and updating of the information in the technical diagrams, blueprints, manuals and standards, to maintain inventories and architecture designs for the deployment of systems and components up to date, to share this documentation with the areas involved for their consultation.
- Collaborate with the support and operation areas of AXA GO MX in the administration of services by completing the attention of the infrastructure requirements for our clients, communicating in a timely manner the necessary information on the configuration of services and platforms in order to guarantee the delivery of infrastructure projects implemented in the operational areas in a complete and orderly manner.
Improve existing infrastructure solutions and components, promoting possible automation and greater efficiency in day-to-day operation, to reduce TCO costs of the infrastructure run by AXA GO MX as well as to simplify operational tasks.
English – Andvanced, Expert
Specific experience and knowledge:
- More that 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Skills developed in the areas of infrastructure management with specialization in Operating Systems (Linux / Windows), Middleware components (Application and Web Servers, as well as Databases), Load Balancer, Storage, Virtualization, Security topics etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems; scripting, frameworks and tools for automation, configuration and tuning of OS
- Knowledge of architectures, patterns and infrastructure solutions for deploying web applications and services (middleware and database components); high availability, fault tolerance and infrastructure resilience designs
- Knowledge of solutions for infrastructure operation: monitoring, backup, restore
- Good command of network concepts and their components, as well as security concepts and solutions applied to infrastructure
- Experience in the projects of technological renovation, migration of infrastructure to Cloud and similar role to implementer of architectural solutions with infrastructure projects and services derived from business requirements.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.