Customer Service Representative
We're recruiting for an Agency Technician to join us on a full time (35 hour) permanent basis. Working as part of the Agency Team within the Commercial business at AXA, as an Agency Technician you'll be responsible for the day to day servicing of our Intermediary brokers. You'll also act as a referral point for AXA Business Operations Team Members, ensuring all Agency processes and systems meet the requirements of the wider business and regulatory bodies along with liaising directly with Insurance Brokers. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the Bolton office in a way that works best for you, the team and our customers
What you’ll be doing:
- Process new agency appointments and maintain adequate agency records in line with regulatory requirements and agency controls.
- Perform appropriate quality and audit checks against agreed Agency processes, protocols and IFC controls.
- Support and maintain e-administration links to brokers (eServe, IMarket, eSettlement, Connect etc).
- Act as a technical expert to oversee activities performed in AXA Business Operations to ensure delivery of agreed service standards in line with best practice procedures. Provide training and workflow support across all levels.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring excellent service is delivered whilst providing training and support.
- Contribution to delivery of Agency/Chief Operating Office key priorities through personal alignment to agreed specific actions.
- Finance & Underwriting systems experience & knowledge.
- Agency processes, procedures, systems and best practice knowledge.
- Knowledge of different types of Agency Agreements.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements for General Insurance.
- Developed understanding of electronic trading systems – e.g EDI/ABR/AXAI Partner, Acturis and I-Market
- Experience of dealing with customers and handling queries via telephone.
- English & Mathematics up to GCSE Level.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving change environment.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary starting at £18,500
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 23days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.