Senior Actuarial Analyst / Analyst (Solvency II team)
- Conduct valuation process including prophet model run and result analysis for Solvency II reporting
- Check results from Prophet modelling / tables to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required standard / guideline
- Support presentation of reporting results and lead more junior staff to perform their work
- Investigate and explain trends, errors or inconsistencies that have been spotted
- Perform analyses for capital consumption to support the business units in making business decisions
- Implement the changes incl. Prophet model development / enhancement to regular financial reporting processes and analyses
- Propose and implement improvements to regular financial reporting processes, analyses, reports and documentation
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methodology, process and financial results for Solvency II reporting
- Support capital management initiatives to allow for better use and management of Solvency II capital
- Passed SOA preliminary exams or equivalent
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- 3 years experience in related field expected
- Robust experience in prophet coding and development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English
(less experience will be considered as Actuarial Analyst)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.