Senior Transaction Manager
- To be responsible for transactions on properties to be acquired by the AXA IM Real Assets’ funds.
- To analyse the local Real Estate market and develop relationship with all relevant market players.
Based in Madrid, the Senior Transactions Manager will be a key contributor in connection to :
- Deal Sourcing
- Deal Underwriting
- Deal Execution
All the above according to the firm and client’s objectives for the territory. The Senior Transactions Manager will lead and be accountable for the deals assigned to him, on the basis of the agreed underwriting approved at IC. Deals will be assigned after discussion with the Local Head of Transactions. The Senior Transactions Manager will work on a team basis for the deals, which are not assigned, in order to ensure both the best quality on deal delivery and increase experience in different projects and sectors.
Other remarkable elements of the scope will be:
- Assume the role of deal leader on selected acquisitions.
- Sourcing of potential acquisitions with brokers and third parties
- Ensure Market coverage
- Financial and Product analysis and Underwriting
- He/she will be responsible to deliver opportunities aligned with the strategy already defined by the Funds.
- He/she will be responsible for the due diligence of potential acquisitions.
- He/she will be responsible to coordinate the acquisition process (Contracts/Documents/ Financing & Loans).
- Responsibility on the quality of investment memorandums and other documentation which supports the investment
- Management of the due diligence process, and contact with internal and external experts as well as coordination of the project team
- To lead the contract negotiations until the contract is ready to sign
- To network with relevant market players (broker, developers, RE companies, owners, lawyers, etc)
- Market screening and analysis for the assigned regions and markets
- To perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time, including contributing to projects outside Iberica, on a selective basis
- Degree in Finance/Business/Real Estate or similar degree/qualification
- 7-12 years’ experience in Iberian Real State
- Several years’ experience in preparing, structuring and realising investment and disinvestment processes
Knowledge and skills
- Extensive knowledge of the national Real Estate market and the different asset classes
- Established network of investors, developers and agents in local market
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: Spanish and English compulsory. Portuguese and Catalan will be appreciated
- Motivated individual and team player
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to
work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here
at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for
talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and
want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo
so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative
companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.