IT and Cybersecurity Senior Internal Auditor - (F/H)
Internal Audit performs independent reviews in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the controls operated within the Group.
The Central IT Audit team based in Paris is composed of IT auditors and managers covering IT audit matters (including security) at Group level and for various AXA entities, as well as providing expertise and audit resources for the Internal Service Providers and the Regional IT audit teams.
As a member of the audit team, conduct reviews over all Technology related areas in accordance to our methodology, including the followings type of assessments:
- Application and IT infrastructure security configuration
- Network architecture
- Penetration testing of applications, IT systems and networks
- Information security organisation, standards, and risk management
- Application review
- IT Management & Governance
- Project Development & Delivery
- IT Operations
- Business Continuity
- Lead simple audits
- Document the controls performed during the audit
- Draft the audit report
- Present of the audit conclusions to the management
- Follow up audit issues and recommendations and monitor management’s action plans progress
- Contribute to the development and the maintenance of IT audit work programs and tools
We are looking for a senior auditor with good IT and information security skills to perform independent reviews of IT applications, infrastructure and systems, as well as information security projects and processes across various entities in the scope of the Central IT Audit team. The senior auditor will report to an IT audit manager.
Education: Graduate specialized in information technology, security or network.
The applicant must:
- Have a proven track record in the IT security, or IT security audit, field including penetration testing
- Be passionate of technology and information security (e.g. know how to search for IT related knowledge, attend to information security conferences, follow information security news, ..)
- Have strong IT skills, including at least one programming language and good knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux), databases and network architecture and security principles
- Show a great ability to listen, be objective and rigorous, have a critical and analytical mind
- Have good communication skills orally and in writing, ability to convince and to write clear, precise and accurate reports
- Be fluent in both English and French (essential)
- Willing to travel for up to 20% of time
Having published technical articles or tools related to information security is a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.