We have a fantastic opportunity to join the AXA UK Commercial business as a Management PA on a full-time basis as we experience an exciting growth trajectory and invest in our workforce of the future. As a Management PA you’ll provide business administrate support and project support within our London Commercial and Real Estate speciality.
AXA are one of the lead insurers for Real Estate clients, working with specialist brokers, that place their business through the vibrant London Market. Joining as a Management PA, we encourage you to push your boundaries and we will provide you with a platform to showcase your skills and develop with our global Insurance brand. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the London office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage correspondence on behalf of London Branch Manager and Head of Real Estate, responding to emails, post and calls in a timely manner.
- Organise business travel & event management for functional areas e.g. conferences, Roadshows, Broker events, team events.
- Attend management meetings, organise agendas, minutes and action tracking.
- Contribute to planning and strategic work on a functional basis, including PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets and word documents.
- Research, analyse and provide management guidelines on relevant business issues, including any reporting to deliver results.
- Build effective partnerships with London market management teams, customers, 3rd parties and wider AXA functions.
- Manage, escalate/delegate business issues within the organisation with clear instruction and deadlines.
- Sound experience operating at PA in a similar role.
- Highly developed Prioritisation, Organisational and Time management skills.
- Passionate about people with excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Pragmatic and confident decision maker with good influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and action planning.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Expert knowledge of admin software’s, e.g. Work, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- High standard of general education at GCSE level C or above.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of up to £30,000
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.