Insurance and Corporate Intern Lawyer F/M - Internship 6 Months - AXA Climate
Internship – Insurance and Corporate Lawyer
Date : 6-months internship starting in December 2021
Location : Paris 8
AXA Climate is one of the most innovative company in AXA Group. We have been leveraging technology and expertise in insurance, meteorology, climate science, aerial imagery and more to create climate parametric solutions. AXA Climate is driven by advanced, sophisticated risk models built by our team of science experts and underwriters using state-of-the-art technology.
AXA Climate is also developing services to help predict and prevent climate risks.
AXA Climate is stronger thanks to the global presence, network, engaged workforce and financial strength of the AXA Group: AXA XL & AXA General Insurance entities all over the world. AXA Climate protects corporates and public sector in more than 40 countries.
What we offer
As intern Corporate and Insurance Lawyer, you will be fully integrated in the Legal Department of AXA Climate and acting under the leadership of the Head of Legal.
You will support the project teams of AXA Climate in achieving their goals and intervene on a wide range of legal and regulatory topics to help them navigate in a safe legal environment including:
1. (Re)Insurance: drafting/reviewing the documentation for insurance/reinsurance policies, NDA, mandates
2. Procurement: drafting/reviewing various agreements with consultants, data providers, business partners
3. Corporate governance: share capital increases, delegation of authorities, company law follow-up
4. Tranversal projects
5. Implementation of policies/templates in the AXA Climate Innovation ecosystem
Who we are looking for
• Master’s Degree (Bac+5) in Insurance Law
• English-French fluency
• Excellent written (including contract drafting) and oral communications skills
• Curious, enthusiastic, with “can-do” attitude and proven interest in innovation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player
• Ability to deal with a diverse and multi-cultural group of people in different jurisdictions
• Agility, efficiency, autonomy, adaptation to a transformative environnement
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The mission of AXA Next is to create global services and build new business models beyond traditional insurance. It is supported in that effort by a broader AXA “Innovation Ecosystem".
• scouting and knowledge management,
• project development and consolidation of innovative solutions across each priority (starting with healthcare and platforms),
• accelerating the M&A and strategic investment effort,
• steering the innovation ecosystem governance and supporting project execution.
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an international and dynamic group, join us. Please apply on line