Positions Summary: Reporting to the Total Rewards & HR Services Manager of AXA Partners USA, the Benefits Specialist will work in partnership with the Human Resources team, department business leaders and AXA employees, as being responsible for implementation, communication, support and delivery of AXA Assistance’s core commitments, with the intent of retaining top talent. The Senior HR Generalist supports both the employees and AXA Assistance, by handling employee relations, assisting with Compensation and Benefits plan design projects and deliverables, partnering with the Talent Acquisition team for hiring and onboarding tasks, completing crucial tasks of complying with Local, State and Federal regulations for HR and other important functions to support the organization overall. This key role also partners with the Finance department to provide strategic reporting updates for budgeting and projection reporting. The best candidate for this role will be well organized, experienced and a dedicated strategist, planner and team player with the expectation of meeting team goals efficiently and accurately.
The HR Benefits Specialist will assist in the administration and maintenance of:
- Supporting and auditing Benefits Administration and plan design, which includes the AXA Assistance 401(k) retirement plan, Disability & Life insurance, Employee Stock Purchase plan (ESPP), other employee perks
- Streamline employee processes of on-boarding (new hire orientation) and off-boarding (exit interview)
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding conversations with employees
- Support the annual Benefits Open Enrolment sessions for eligible AXA Assistance employees
- Support the annual review and employee performance process
- Share support in providing a successful payroll delivery; Delivering a consistent, reliable, and positive experience to employees each pay period
- Development, Implementation and Support of HR policies
- Provide consistent and efficient solutions to managers for employee relations topics, to help build employee and manager relationships within their respective teams
- Manage Leave of Absence requests
- Audit the accuracy of employee records in all data tracking systems (HRIS, Payroll and Benefit administration systems)
- Primary lead on Compliance requests with State, Local and Federal employment and Benefit regulations
- Promotion and education of Health and Wellness programs to provide consistent awareness to all AXA employees
- Project Lead for various HRIS requests, send various weekly, monthly and annual reports to other AXA departments
Prepare regular reporting to support company Financial projections and budgeting
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 3-5 years of strategic Human Resources experience, preferably in a Benefits role or one similar
- Experience with HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now is preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a must
- Strong business acumen combined with excellent functional knowledge
- Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret directions given and meet set deadlines
- Understanding of State and Federal employment regulations
- Desire to work through team collaboration with a “results driven” approach
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.