Team Leader Claims &Service center
Dimensions of role
The Team Leader:
- Supervises, coordinates and coaches two Operations teams in charge of providing support to customers for AXA Partners business lines (Claims team and a team of assistance experts) .
- Ensures the teams deliver customer excellence whilst contributing to employees' professional development and ensure teams technical and commercial excellence are in line with AXA Partners strategy & commitments.
- Ensures optimal productivity and compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and company procedures.
- Monitors achievement of the team and secures that team is aware of KPI’s and SLA’s results
- Actively participates in projects (innovation, new client, transformation,…)
Manage and participate in the daily activity of the team:
- Accompany employees to manage files / cases optimally
- Have oversight of activity monitoring
- Take all necessary actions to achieve the defined KPI’s and SLA’s
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of each action and decision
- Ensure that employees have the correct tools and that processes and procedures are followed
- Provide management with clear and accurate reporting of team activities
- Take “on the job” decisions in cases to ensure a proper follow up of the customer’s assistance or claim case
- In case of a high workload assist the team by participating in operational tasks
- On request, participate in the recruitment of new employees
- Manage absenteeism
Act as a coach: coordinate, support and motivate team members:
- Create a stimulating work environment by promoting open communication
- Ensure and improve employee engagement and customer experience
- Animate, follow and accompany the employees individually and collectively
- Accompany employees' skills development: ensure that key competencies are present within the team to provide excellent service to the client
- Maintain an updated technical knowledge (products, processes, tools…) within the team and especially for the Customer Center Adisor Tech Experts
- Give regular feedback and conduct regular coaching meetings for the Claims Team and the Customer Center Adisor Tech Experts’team
- Define the objectives to be achieved and clearly communicate the expectations
- Organize check-in meetings and conduct year-end reviews
- Check claim cases and validate payments when required, within the limits of authorized amounts
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3 to 5 years experience in people management
- Experience un Claims is mandatory and experience in assistance is a plus
- Trilingual FR / NL / ENG
- Leadership capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT tools
- Customer orientation and sense of service
- Solution orientation
- Organisational capacity
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to make decisions and manage priorities
- Stress resistant
- Team Player
- Dynamic, positive and motivating attitude
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.