Marketing Data Analyst
This position will be a key member of the AXA IM Customer Insights, Digital Experience & Analytics team working closely with others to deliver actionable data driven customer insight.
This role will work closely with segment marketing, local marketing, CRM and sales teams as well as with data and technology team based in France. The role will help inspire a culture of collaboration and data-driven experimentation.
The analyst will undertake numerous activities such as propensity modelling and deep dive data analytics to explain and predict customer behavior and deliver actionable insight which will improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Serve as marketing data analyst to provide key top level analysis on campaign, segment and product performance, various levels of conversion and funnel tracking, and click stream analysis
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other regulations including consent, profiling, unsubscribes.
- Assist the Data & Insights Manager as well as other teams such as Data Operations and Client Management in migration of customer to Salesforce.
- Working with the Data & Insight Manager, drive best practice in data management across global and local marketing.
- Develop and manage methodology to evaluate marketing campaigns and showing results in data visualisation tools.
- Provide insight/data planning support to the campaign planning cycle for Local and Global Markets
- Looking at data from all areas of the business, developing and delivering customer-centric analysis and insights to drive predictive modelling, multi-channel, multi-market CRM programmes across marketing and customer services in conjunction withteh Data & Insight Manger and Head of.
- Support analysis of qualitative & quantative information from various sources and combine with internal behavioural data
- Working across all teams, develop insight from numerous channels and platforms including email metrics, google analytics and social media and share with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Take ownenship for the consolidation of local budget files
- Ideally have experience working in an insights role, in a complex matrix environment, and are confident translating business questions into analytical queries. As well as translating insights to solve business issues.
- Experience initiating, designing and conducting data and insights analysis
- Some experience or knowledge of complex campaign/communication design including customer sampling and testing strategies along with measurement of communications effectiveness in a multi-channel environment
- Experience of using data visualisation tools such as Tableau or similar
- Experience of dealing with data sets in a “Big Data” environment ( Hadoop/Zeppelin Notebook)
Knowledge and Skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL, with understanding of Python or R, or similar coding languages
- Understanding of how Marketing teams function such as development of campaigns, CRM, advertising, brand, digital, and the impact Insight has on these functions
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, metrics reporting, A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and experience synthesising data.
- Desire to learn and be proactive
- Attention to detail, with strong commercial awareness and presentation skills, together with ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficiency of web analytics tools and underlying data (e.g.Google Analytics)
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel expert
- English and other European Language preferred
Desirable: Experience of working in financial services or a regulated environmentWould you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.