Data & Insight Manager – Global
At AXA Investment Managers, we understand the value of customer insight. Since the team was formed 2 years ago and working across key areas of the business, the team has been building the processes to leverage our ever-growing dataset. We are now moving into the next phase of delivery with the introduction new marketing automation tools which will drive the development of a 360 customer view.
This is a really great time to join the team at the start of its insight journey. This role will have an important and influential voice in the not only the delivery of the teams strategy but also in guiding the local markets to make more informed decisions based on the data driven insight.
Reporting into the Global Head of Customer Insight, Analytics & Reporting, this role is transformational! Coming into a team at the start of their journey, you will help shape haw the direction of customer insights across Global Marketing and AXA Investment Managers as a whole.”
This position will take responsibility for leveraging the AXA-IM’s marketing data and play a fundamental role in shaping a customer insights function.
The Data & Insight Manager has the challenge of understanding, explaining and predicting customer behaviour, and marrying this knowledge with the abilities to positively affect clients we have, understanding their needs and demands and supporting the increase of their share of wallet to the company.
As the face of marketing data and insights, this role will work closely with technology, global and local marketing teams, client services and sales teams and inspire a culture of collaboration and data-driven experimentation.
- Play a pivotal role in AXA IM’s digital and data transformation, with a main focus on advocating and supporting a marketing automation project from customer insights and analytics perspective
- Serve as the primary marketing data analyst to define marketing KPIs, develop and manage methodology to evaluate the omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Looking at data from all areas of the business, develop and deliver customer-centric analysis and insights to drive predictive modelling, multi-channel, multi-market CRM programmes across marketing, customer services and internal communication teams
- Work closely with global and 12 local marketing teams and promote and provide analytical support for the campaign planning cycle and customer contact strategy development
- Collaborate with technology, security, client data management and DataLake teams and be a key representative from the marketing side. Work with relevant teams on the industrialisation of current data flows, and continue to discover new data sources
- Play a key role in ensuring new tools and technologies provide the correct data needed and connects with existing data sources.
- Work closely with Technology & 3rd parties in the identification and implementation of API’s
- Develop new data solutions to enable the marketing to understand the value they are bringing to the business (ROMI)
- Mentor and supervise junior members of the team
- Support analysis of qualitative information from various sources, and where appropriate combine with internal behavioural data
- Experience working in customer insights analytics space with a tracker record of working with a wide range of stakeholders (both technical and business focus) and are confident translating business questions into analytical queries
- Excellent project management skills, used to managing several projects concurrently, within a fluctuating and demanding workload
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, metrics reporting, A/B testing and statistical significance
- Experience of complex campaign/communication design including customer sampling and testing strategies along with measurement of communications effectiveness in a multi-channel environment
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and experience synthesising data
- Attention to detail, with strong commercial awareness and presentation skills, together with ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of ROI framework
- Knowledge e-mail and CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua
- ‘I can do’ attitude / The ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio etc)
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, science or similar
- Strong understanding of database relations / Data Lake and data flows industrialisation
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools and underlying data (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience working in digital analytics space and/or marketing function
- Understanding of marketing automation concept
- Knowledge of GDPR and other data related regulations
- Experience of working in financial services or a regulated environment
Language skills required: English and other European Language, preferred French
- Understanding of ETL processes and database structures
- Advanced knowledge of insight tools/languages such as SQL, Python
- Experience with Google Analytics
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.