Internal communication for eCommerce - Internship
Internship to contribute to internal communication of eCommerce asset. The mission will consist on the elaboration of communication materials on the IT tool NEO, the global eCommerce asset of AXA Partners. Target audience of the communication materials are going to range from sales agents to C-level stakeholders including also potential new business partners, on Europe, Americas and Africa regions. Eleboration of pich presentations to tool manuals and tutorials, visuals and newsletter. Possibility to contribute to the overall communication strategy of the eCommerce.
Dimensions of role:
Collaboration is going to happen with central / holding services on the IT Family. Help our IT Domain Owner, salse teams and product owners to communicate internally the asset capabilities and potencialities. Position is located in Barcelona and will collaborate with collegues in many Europe countries. Will also recieve help of central communication services.
- Systematize existing information and materials on de platform distributed in many different resources
- Develop communication materials (slides, pdf’s, video) following the innitial guidlines defined by the IT Domain Owner and Sales teams.
- Design new visuals for the brand identity of the eCommerce asset
- Elaborate manuals and tutorials on the tool
- Prepare RFP materials to support sales teams
- Prepare materials for local IT teams
- Rebrand and update actual materials
- Contribute to elaboration of periodic interal newsletters and communications
- Contribute to define the communication strategy of the eCommerce asset
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Design, brand identity, and visual skills
- Synthesis ability to communicate key information in few words
- Visual composition with PowerPoint
- Screencast and voice recording
- Familiarity with IT ecosystems and/or eCommerce tools
- Fluent English
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.