Tester - 6month FTC
The Tester is a core part of the IT Project Delivery team, focussing on test execution activities and defect management. You will need to champion the utilisation of Azure DevOps in conjunction with the software development lifecycle.
This is a full-time (35 hours) 6 month fixed term contract role based in the Redhill office. This role covers Redhill and Athlone sites, and is accountable for working with key business stakeholders, aligning with security requirements and central governance to perform quality testing for business-critical solutions.
You will be the key member of the team to plan and execute testing for critical changes in IT solutions, managing defects and working in collaboration with global teams delivering technical assets.
What to expect …
- Deliver effective Testing and Quality Assurance to ensure robust functional and non-functional testing prior to release.
- Perform testing activities including creation of test scripts and cases within project activities, managing test activities across the full IT application landscape.
- Support overall planning including testing milestones; responsible for the delivery of the testing work stream plan
- Drive the utilisation of Azure DevOps for defect management and as a central repository.
- Coordinate activities to provide relevant test data needed to perform end-to-end solution testing.
- Coordinate sufficient access to environments needed to perform testing.
- Provide timely test updates and escalate any critical or high defects.
- Liaising with global development team to support the execution of penetration tests and other specialised security testing.
About you …
You are very analytical with great attention to detail and accuracy. This is a challenging role that will require extensive experience in the software testing of enterprise level software, DevOps or any industry-leading software testing tools. In addition to this, you will need to have experience with defining approaches for not only functional testing but also for performance testing, security testing, validation of data migration, reports, batch jobs and end-to-end testing.
You will also need to be able to adapt quickly to changes and learn lessons from everything in all circumstances.
Our style is very collaborative, so we are looking for a real team player that will be able work with others and optimally leverage their skills.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.