Investment Specialist Equities
Investment specialists combine technical expertise/high level of investment knowledge with commercial acumen, working to grow AXA IM Core ‘s business in partnership with Investment Teams & Client group.
- Represent AXA IM Framlington Equities investment teams in client-facing occasions
- In liaison with all parts of the company, gather, organize information on the firm, the strategies, processes and portfolios for the purpose of presenting to clients
- Closely work with the sales teams globally to identify client needs and present accordingly what might be a solution to their guidelines
- Build trustful relationships with all involved parties (clients, fund managers, sales, etc)
- Update and create investment related content for assigned investment strategies
- Organise the marketing message and produce high quality content notably for fund’s presentations
- Updating standard PowerPoint fund presentations and reports on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Wrting regular publications (eg Perpectives documents) on a monthly/quaterly basis
- New business development (outside of external representation)
- Work with the RFP team to structure adequate and high quality answers to prospect requests
- Participate in the development and promotion of new products and solutions, most likely to respond to future investor demand
- Help to organize and structure the Framlington Equities contribution to due diligences and other client events (trainings, roadshows, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Any other qualifications related to the Asset Management industry would be advantageous
- At least circa 5 years of experience in a similar/same role within Asset Management or Financial Services
- Demonstrated client facing experience dealing directly with wholesale/retail and/or institutional clients
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Equity knowledge
- Perfect command of English required (written and verbal). Other languages would be a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, is required
- Ability to write articulately and concisely on technical subjects is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiastic, willingness to work as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and maintain a positive attitude in fast-moving situations
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Creativity in the way to present informationWould you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.