Back to the job offer listing | Job offer
Location INDONESIASTATE, INDONESIA
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
- defining the main objectives of the project, its purpose, and its scope.
- identify key internal and external stakeholders, discuss shared expectations, and gain the required authorization necessary to move a project forward.
- work with key stakeholders to create an integrated project plan focused on attaining the outlined goals.
- oversee scope, cost, timelines, risk, quality issues, and communications.
- assign this work and to ensure that tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Monitoring the progress of a project
- Managing the project’s budget
- Ensuring that key milestones are reached
- Comparing actual performance against planned/scheduled performance
- Work with the client to get formal sign-off that the project is complete
- Release any resources (budget or personnel) who are no longer needed for the project
- Review the work of third-party vendors or partners in order to close their contracts and pay their invoices
- Archive project files for future reference and use
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- 7+ years proven experience in business requirement gathering or application functional design.
- More than 7 years solid experience in life insurance / pension / group insurance / general insurance / business / finance / technology analysis in large scaled projects.
- Previous project management experience and testing experience will be a credit.
- Credibility, persistence, confidence to manage projects, conduct workshops and presentations with senior management and other stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organizational negotiation and influencing skills. Fluency in English speaking and writing is essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program
Look for similar job opportunities
Discover related job opportunities that match your job search