Specialist, Policy Servicing (UAT Tester) (6 Months)
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Role is to be the main UAT tester for the project on standardization of letters and the migration of the letter to a new system.
- Able to fully understand Business Requirements and Functional Specs of Project
- Conduct detailed end to end UAT activities (Reading of test plan, perform data entries and validation on the deliverables while adhere to the planned schedule)
- Verification of test results
- Assisting SMEs in logging and closing of defects log management
- Obtain signoff from the relevant SMEs in Operations
- Results verification prior and after releasing system to the business users for product releases, Workflow and base system enhancements
- Prepare training documentation
- Provide support for BAU activities
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
Successful qualifier of this mission
- Some experience working on projects and testing system functionalities for life operations in the insurance industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured & methodological, assertive characteristics are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English speaking and writing is essential.
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliverables with minimal supervision
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.