Security Service Delivery Manager
Provide central coordination between entities, operations security teams and product managers on security products offered within Cyber Defense
Support Product Manager to maintain security services to entities based on and resources capacity plan required to meet current and future performance requirements including identification of improvement plan and roadmap trends.
Produce and maintain a security service Catalogue and its contents in conjunction with security and Group IT framework
- He/She will be in charge of Service management activities for a specific scope of Cyber Defense product
- He/She will provide oversight and macro coordination of continuous service improvement efforts across Cyber Defense product organization.
- He/She will collaborate with Product Manager on the operating model of the product and associated ITIL processes, RACI…
- He/She will manage queries, escalation, high impact service incidents coordination for the products in scope of Cyber Defense
- He/She will support collaboration with vendors and support Product Manager for improvement plan follow
- He/She will work with operational teams to help regularly generate and report on the performance of the products and metrics of Cyber Defense products
Governance & communication
- He/She will support on the communication of the product value and enhancements part of the designed scope of products
- He/She will manage governance meeting with entities (specific scope) on Cyber Defense products, presenting KPIs/SLA for cyber defense products.
- He/She will ensure availability of reporting on products part of the scope of oversight
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) would be desirable but is not essential
- ITIL v3 certified to at least Foundation level
Overall work experience in the field
- Working knowledge of ITIL Service Management concepts and processes, including: incident management, change management, problem management, service request management, configuration management > 4 years
- Experience in a multi-national, shared services environment, including clear customer service and resolution of escalated issues > 4 years
- Experience in delivery processes, including lifecycle controls (e.g. Design, Pilot, Acceptance) and Project Management > 4 years
- Overall experience in Information Security > 2 years
- Experience in the service management of a security operations center > 2 years
Skills / abilities
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.