Regional On-Boarding Project Manager
The On-Boarding Project Manager will support in delivering the strategy by proactively working with all functions of AXA Partners and others teams to on-board Partners in a seamless and efficient way. Where there are business challenges, taking the initiative to resolve and improve the process putting the Customers and Partners first.
This role will have you manage projects right from tender through to post launch, working with and across departments with the Global Travel Business Line. The robust project management you will deliver will ensure seamless integration into the business, resulting in optimum service to all stakeholders and to our Partners. This role will be pivotal in driving business opportunities and maximising revenue flow.
Robust management and regular governance of Geographies, including supporting, guiding and coaching, will ensure integration into AXA Partners resulting in optimum service to all stakeholders from launch. The role will also have involvement in priority business projects.
- Manage the end to end implementation process and governance from confirmation of securing the contract through to post launch using Prince 2 methodology
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, mitigating issues resulting in a delay
- Ensure the Global On-Boarding team reporting is accurate, up to date and provided in a timely manner including resource and capacity management
- Identify the relative merits and challenges of proposed projects within the business, liaise with the relevant stakeholders to determine viability of projects and outline strategies
- Ensuring the correct governance is set up for viable projects, managing and co-ordinate activities as appropriate using Prince 2 methodology. If projects cease to be viable, take appropriate corrective measures
- Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including managing budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance-checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, reviews, etc.
- Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans
- Responsibility for ensuring all pre go live project documentation is complete, signed if relevant and filed e.g. Contract, Working Practices, Business Requirements etc
- Take ownership of managing complex issues, providing business analysis to senior management supporting decision-making
- Proactively contribute to all opportunities depending on the phases of the new business process to ensure all possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are considered for future implementations
- Line manager responsibility within the team, mentoring and training team members.
- Building and maintaining a robust framework for on-boarding Partners , to be rolled out globally, whilst managing the relationship with the Geographies
- Coaching, supporting and governing the framework to ensure the correct governance, including reinsurance
- Supporting and managing relationships within the Group and External Teams
- A strong and flexible background in cross-functional project management delivering tangible business value, incorporating IT, Finance, Operations, HR, Facilities, Sales & Marketing/Business development, etc.
- Client facing abilities
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within time and budget.
- Proven ability within at least one leading methodology, preferably Prince 2
- Demonstrable resilience and experience of successfully managing multiple projects across international locations
- Strong stakeholder management experience, including proven ability to establish early credibility, build robust relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, provide sensitive guidance, bring about consensus and resolve conflict
- Strongly results-focussed, with evidence of actively driving strategic change, identifying and implementing process improvements, promoting a positive change-led culture and actively supporting best-practice goals
- Solid experience of supporting business leaders in achieving strategic direction and flow, including provision of business analysis and reports to enable clear and focussed decision-making
- Experienced communicator, with a developmental and supportive style
- High standard of IT ability, including the standard MS Office Suite, MS Project Manager
- Qualified to minimum degree level (ideally with a further professional qualification in a relevant area) or with the relevant experience
- Able to maintain a calm and positive approach even under pressure or in conflicted situations
- The post-holder will also need to possess determination and drive, an enjoyment of change and ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities, the ability to work with minimal guidance and to create clear plans out of loose ideas, must be a strong team-player and be able to maintain a calm and positive approach even in a pressured or conflicted environment
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.