Project Manager - Finance
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Develop the definition and documentation of quality, risk and communications plans for a project
- Coordination across project workstreams to carry out project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and within budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status
- Ensure all project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis
- Perform project closure including closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files and post implementation reviews to identify areas for improvement
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience of project manager role in large scale projects
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable
- Excellent understanding of project management control procedures and governance
- Strong familiarity with project management, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong communication skills and an understanding of the key role stakeholder management plays in the execution of projects
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.