As part of the Service Management team, the Incident Manager is responsible for the management of the Incident Management, as defined as part of ITIL processes.
This position also will work on the service extension to cover 24 hours 7 days support to the Client in the Region for any critical activities.
The Incident Manager will have to be available outside business hours for supporting Incident management activities and might require to have long service hours when the situation will require it.
Delivery of his/her respective ITIL processes to support business objectives.
To support the delivery of these activities this role will require coverage across critical business hours and 24 x 7 standby support
- Monitor compliance to the ITIL processes specifically incident management for BAU and Project deliveries
- Control gathering of process metrics and documentation for production support
- Acting as the interface between service users and service delivery for correct approval, prioritization, and resolution where appropriate
- Conducting, investigating, escalating, and resolving incidents and supporting problems management
- Assist team with reviewing processes and redesigning procedures, on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency, and socializing changes across implementation teams
- Representing at appropriate governance forums with technical team and business
- Managing and mobilizing the team of technical resources delivering these activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
- ITIL Service Management Foundation certification
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences in I.T. industry in Incident, Change, and Problem Management would be an added advantage
- Technical knowledge on IT Infrastructure and Software
- Technical knowledge of AS400 system is required
- Leadership, organizational and communication skills with the ability to drive different teams and different technical experts to solve and follow up the incident, problem, and change
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a MUST
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, work effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at the management level
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in English
- Purposeful Communication skills
- Negotiating Expectation
- Prioritizing and Planning
- Problem Solving
- Owning Decisions and Judgement
- Attention to details
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.