Brand Marketing Senior Manager
Advertising, Creatives and Project Briefs
- Initiates discussion with Segments & Products for alignment and full under-standing of requirements
- Once aligned, schedules agency briefing (where relevant) with the presence of Segment Head/ Manager
Development of product-related sales & marketing tools
- Coordinates requirements with relevant parties (internal BM&C creatives, agency, vendors, and procurement) from pitch (where relevant) to final output
- Copywriting of content based on agreed brief
- Secures approval/sign-offs from relevant approvers
- Ensures segment guidelines are adhered to
- Expense/budget management
- Printing, delivery, and deployment of all collaterals within the prescribed timeframes
Execution of launch and communications plans/strategies *
- Works with Segments for clear understanding of launch plans and activities
- Provides best options to Segments for launch activities (integrated comms ap-proach including online and offline media)
- Coordinates with relevant parties (3rd party agencies, PR & Comms, Ad & Me-dia, Social Media, Digital, etc) for integrated comms plan
- Ensures quality and timely execution of launch activities and / or media place-ment requirements
- Properly calendars all marketing activities for maximum gains / benefits
- Expense/budget management
Coordinates and manages segment events (rtb and relevant sponsorships) and campaigns requirements (X/UP, tactical)
- Monitors and analyses performance of campaigns, recommends improvements to Segments, and prepares post-evaluation documentation
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Business Administration or a related field
- Extensive experience in the following skills:
- strong management skills and strategic thinking capabilities;
- project management;
- event management;
- relationship management;
- strategic communication planning;
- superior interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to set long term strategy and vision independently, and lead execution.
- Evaluate impact on strategic marketing communication planning objectives and strategies.
- Develop methods to track effectiveness of implemented programs.
- Monitor performance and cost effectiveness of outside vendors and freelance contractors.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well within the organization (locally, regionally and globally).
- Diplomatic, culturally sensitive and able to express a global outlook
- Strong written & oral abilities / skills
- Curiosity to learn about the business/business oriented
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills ; with sense of urgency & orientation for deadlines; ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates attention to detail / organization skills. Strong proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in insurance or financial services in-dustry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Strong experience in brand management and/or communications account management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.