Manager – Business and Technical Support
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: Responsibilities for Business and technical support as well as implementation of special projects
(A) Technical& Business Support
- Assist in the pricing and product development of products geared towards inforce customers
- Assist in financial assessment of InForce Management campaigns and overall optimizing of company profitability
- Assist in annual Bonus declaration for Participating business and Universal Life
- Assist to manage the persistency and retention analysis through data analytics
- Support the health team with meaningful analysis through data analytics
- Review and optimize the Reinsurance Limits, as well analysis of overall company reinsurance landscape
- Provide support to Investment and Risk team for ALM optimization
- Develop the annual DAP structure to support the business channels
(B) IFRS17 Project and Modelling management
- Help the IFRS17 team on the implementation and roll out of IFRS17 for KTAXA
- To support the modelling team on implementation of model roll out.
(C) Other Special Project
- Any other special project to be implemented by the company needing actuarial support and guidance.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Actuarial studies / Statistics / Mathematics / Sciences
- At least 5-8 years life insurance working experience preferably in actuarial pricing or financial reporting.
- Knowledge on financial reporting standards is a plus e.g. IFRS4,IFRS17,MCEV
- Good knowledge of Excel and Prophet (or similar packages) is required.
- R or Python knowledge is added advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Actively pursuing actuarial exams.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund