Back to the job offer listing | Job offer
Internal Audit Assistant Manager, Asia
Location HONG KONG
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Audit
- Handles finance related audit activities, such as financial control, budgeting and expenses monitoring processes, etc.
- Executes assigned internal audit tests to time and quality standards in accordance with Group’s guidelines, IIA standards and Accounting standards, to in line with the approved audit plan.
- Assists in the development of internal audit programmes.
- Drafts audit reports.
- Gains and maintains an understanding of key business risks and regulatory requirements in the areas/entity covered.
- Interacts efficiently and empathetically with management during audit fieldwork.
- Works with management in tracking action plans to assist with timely resolution.
- Ensures application of GIA (group internal audit) standards/CAPT Methodology during audit reviews
- Is responsible for their own professional development and pro-actively identifies relevant training and development needs, and develops their own professional network.
Work effectively under supervision and as part of a team
- Solves problems
- Thinks objectively demonstrating sound judgement
- Resilient under pressure
- Ability to influence at management level
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates empathy
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability and desire to keep learning
- Intellectually curious with strong listening skills.
- Acts in line with the AXA values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA
- Clear written and spoken English
- Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
- University degree with recognized accounting (e.g. CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (e.g. CIA, CISA) designation
- Minimum 5 years audit related working experience in insurance/financial companies, with strong financial control and understanding on accounting standards/ IFRS requirements
- Some experience in one or more of Financial Services, Insurance or Internal Audit/other control functions.
- Audit experience in China insurance market is an advantage
- Strong understanding of different systems, theories and practices in a discipline
AXA in Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. The Asian businesses are part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 64 countries. AXA in Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.”
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
We’ll give you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
Look for similar job opportunities
Discover related job opportunities that match your job search