Data Governance Manager (12 Months)
We are looking for an outstanding professional to join an international organization with a dynamic culture open to innovation and reinvention, a team where you'll be trusted and empowered to own your topics and have a tremendous impact. You will lead and implement our Data Management strategy across 5 pillars – Data Governance, Privacy & Security, Architecture, Quality and Documentation. Leverage on AXA modern data infrastructure and collaborate with other Data talents to deliver your initiatives.
- Drive Data Governance policies and SOPs procedures across business functions
- Work with Project Managers and Lines of Business to achieve data by design standards
- Support and engage data owners and stewards to adopt data policies, standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the Data management artifacts
- Maintain Data Privacy, Protection and Security standards and controls
- Maintain payment security with PCI-DSS certification standards
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in data governance (DAMA-DMBOK)
- The ideal candidate would have experience in writing policies, SOPs and guidelines, as well as engaging business to implement their respective solutions.
- Strong in Data management, governance, stewardship, quality, privacy and protection with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in managing stakeholders at all levels
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.