BPM Junior Consultant
With the aim to reinforce our AXA GO BPM delivery capabilities we are looking for an APPIAN Expert consultant to integrate our Appian Development team and support several environments as well to implementation project scope.
Main tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with key client to define business processes
- Gather functional and technical system requirements
- Design and implement BPM based solutions (using Appian BPM software)
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities that could be targeted with Appian's software
- Design and implement solutions with Appian software
- Design and implement technical solutions and write technical specifications
- Participates to Product Testing of delivered solution
- Follow internal delivery process and standards
- Work with autonomy in the assigned tasks
- Good listening and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and a team player
- Cooperative and enthusiastic
- Desire to learn
Technical skills: (nice to have)
- Hands on experience in BPM solutions or similar (such test automation)
- Experience in consulting methodologies such as process mapping
- Experience in agile methodologies building solutions in cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e.g. Oracle, SQL Server & MySQL, RDBMS databases.
- JAVA development; JAVA Core 7+
- JSON or Similar data structures (Ex: XML)
- IDE experience – IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar
- Troubleshooting capacity in a development point of view
- Experience working in cross functional teams and multi-cultural environments
English: Independent user (B1 in Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.