Assist Head of AM in setting-up, support & coordinate local AM teams across multiple Responsible Investment (ESG) workstreams and initiatives. Coordinate with the global ESG team as local correspondent.
Support deployment and monitoring of Global ESG initiatives at local level
- Coordinate with Global ESG team, and with peers, acting as local ESG correspondant
- Support the local Head of AM in deploying the ESG strategy at local level and clarifing priorities among local initiatives with the Global ESG team
- Structure or adjust frameworks, timeframes and guidelines of local ESG initiatives, communicate on a calendar to deliver on targets, clarify targets per asset (according to fund strategies and asset classes specificities)
- Support and coordinate the deployment within local AM team across multiple workstreams, asset clases and initiatives (ex : GRESB reporting, building energy efficiency, solar panels, green procurement…)
- Review & co-ordinate ESG data collection, ensure data consistency and quality
Support the development of the local ESG expertise
- Educate, train and support Asset managers on strategy / tools / processes.
- Deploy tools and foster adoption (Deepki, ESGTodo…)
- Review ESG action plans of key properties and deploy best practices
- Monitor progress made by the AM team vs. targets and follow on KPIs,
- Coordinate reporting and internal communication tools (ex : business cases, best practices)
Support ESG efforts with local internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate initiatives with external Property Managers (including awareness & monitoring of ESG targets)
- Monitor service providers at local level (energy managers, certification advisors, energy/environmental auditors, regulatory montoring...) and contribute to the selection of the new ones
- Liaise with Legal & Compliance teams to review and assess local laws and legal framework evolutions
- Monitor industry evolution, benchmark competition, and contribute to interactions with external peers (according to seniority of the profile)
- Advise in ad hoc investment or divestment processes
- Liaise with development teams to insure consistency on ESG topcis in ad hoc development programs
- Ideally, degree in ESG management or similar degree in a real estate or finance
- BREEAM accredited or similar would be a plus
- Experience in ESG, ideally a real estate and/or consultancy
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of global real estate sustainability standards and certification schemes
- Good understanding on the real estate industry
- Language skills: Fluency in English + Local language
- Ability to work as part of a local and Pan European team and under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Excellent communication an organizational skill
you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to
work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here
at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for
talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and
want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo
so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative
companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.