Senior Manager, Expense Management
- Lead the preparation of annual expense budget and regular forecast, including the end-to-end process and co-ordination across teams; identify gap to target and propose management actions to achieve the expense budget
- Participate the discussion on company strategic initiatives and ensure the cost savings actions do not affect the delivery company strategic objectives e.g. improved customer service experience, ability to cope with the volume growth ambition
- Support the review on the financials of business cases and ensure the agreed KPIs are properly tracked
- Perform monthly expense analysis on timely basis and the underlying drivers and proactively propose corrective actions; improve the timeliness and quality of management reports
- Support the governance processes in terms of expense management including expense budget process, management review meetings with EXCOM, expense and efficiency related committees, etc
- Collaborate across teams to drive one source of truth in expense management by establishing proper definition of expense and maximizing the use of financial planning and/or accounting systems/tools across the company
- Collaborate within Expense Management team for automation and simplification of manual tasks, promoting self-service platform and facilitate more in-depth analysis
- Ensure best practice change management is deployed
• University graduate in Accounting / Finance, preferably with recognized professional qualifications
• Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in insurance industry, preferably in the financial planning and analysis area
• Experience in leading the preparation of budget, data management and deployment of financial systems is preferred
• In-house experience- support, advice and guidance on delivering significant cost savings at a company level
• Stakeholder management – ability to quickly build positive relationships across organization
• Influencing and negotiation capability at a senior executive level
• Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English
• Good managerial skills and able to coach his/her team to success
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.