The DevOps Engineer will Contribute to AXA Partners services and development by designing applications / environment evolutions and their implementation, making sure the target levels of quality, performance, security are reached and customers' expectations are met.
- Execute the backlog
- Design, develop, implement and document existing and new types of services / applications for clients in an innovating environment
- Manage automated software delivery life cycle, security, infrastructure... for product
- Participate in the agile ceremonies with active involvement in estimates, review, continuous improvement
- Manage production and obsolescence of product
The solution is our Travel Business Line Case Management System (MOSAIC). This CMS is an implementation of Guidewire, fully integrated within the AXA Partner’s ecosystem (Finance, MI, Sales etc.).
The DevOps Engineer will be the Quality of service (QoS) champion within the Squad, promoting best practices aimed at improving the service via Problem Management solutions, best in class monitoring and logging practices, and challenging the team when needed.
- Supports the evolutions and run of applications
- Estimate when required on refinements or planning, and implements integrated solutions fit with the product and the value it adds.
- Drive continuous improvement, best in class practices for product quality
- Drive DevOps approach with continuous delivery
- Maintain his/her engineering skills,
- Ensure the right level of performance and level of service for Business
- Implement strategic roadmap of the portfolio(or Product Backlog)
- Seek for delivery in production as frequent as possible, be agile, and participate in all the Agile ceremonies, specially presenting the demo when it is his turn.
- Ensure that the deliveries meet the security and quality requirements
- Plan and follow-up the technical activities on his domain, and foster continuous improvement of the team in any activity (dev meeting, trainings, etc).
- Disseminate good development practices by sharing, challenging beyond the team
- Management over configuration of applications for all environments in the development and maintenance process
- Creating installation packages for newer versions of the application, updating selected IT systems environments
- Support for developers and architects in the scope of work carried out in the source code repository and programming libraries repository
- Setting a plan for merging the software versions
- Implementation of support tools, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Development of CI / CD processes and standards
- Tracking usage of test environments by other teams
- Provisioning of environments
- Creation of deployment plan / schedule
- Defining infrastructure requirements
- Monitoring and triaging performance and operational issues in the maintained environments
- Participate in Incident Resolution and Problem Management
- Provide On Call Level 2 support for the application
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must have :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Working experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in software management, operation and monitoring
- Experience in webservices administration
- Experience in scripting and programming languages
- Experience in Scripting BASH/PowerShell –required
- Experience in programming languages- nice to have.
- Knowledge of administration and configuration of SQL databases
- Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift experience
- Knowledge of JVM tuning and monitoring
- Experience in cloud services
- .Net knowledge
- Networks knowledge
- Experience in IT Operations
- Strong analytical, proven solving sand collaboration kills
- Ability to work with and direct remote teams
- Strong customer skills
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changes and learn in all circumstances
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with others and leverage their skills
- Innovative thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Azure DevOps experience
- Guidewire Certification to some or all of the below levels:
- CW CC Introduction
- GW CC Tools & Administration
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.