Assistant Manager, Distribution Compliance (12 Months)
A glimpse of your daily mission:
• Conduct investigations in relation to market misconduct complaints and follow-up actions;
• Perform market conduct compliance reviews, monitor and implement follow- up actions;
• Liaise with the Regulator and relevant Government Agencies;
• Maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of distribution compliance activities;
• Assist in the preparation of Compliance reporting relevant for Compliance meetings;
• Cover duties of team leader and members in his/her absence; and
• Any other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by the Senior Manager, Compliance and the Director, Legal and Compliance.
Successful qualifier of this mission
• Diploma in Compliance or equivalent
• Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
Specific job related experience
• Investigation background from law enforcement agencies
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong Communication and Writing Skills
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.