Assistant Manager, Digital Commerce (Digital Analytics & SEO Lead)
About the department:
The Digital Commerce team is looking for a highly motivated Web Analytics and Ecommerce manager to join our team of passionate developers and digital practitioners. AXA Digital Team is transforming the way we engage, empower and service our customers and is aiming to be a digital leader. To adapt to the fast pace of today’s world, high expectations of our customer and make innovation a reality, we are working and embracing Agile Software Development Values and Principles.
If you are not afraid of challenges, you are curious, proactive, eager to learn and test your ideas to drive continues improvements and growth for large portfolio of B2C and B2B customers AXA Digital team is the right place for you. If you are excited to apply latest technologies, deliver digital analytics solutions, generate business and consumer insights, share and learn with a team of global and industry leading experts, then we are looking forward for your application.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
Reporting to Deputy Director, Digital Commerce, the success measurement for this role are:
- Develop and maintain our Web and Mobile analytics solutions in an Agile environment.
- Create hypothesis and run a/b test designed to improve conversion rates to generate leads or sales growth for ecommerce, retention and cross sell campaigns.
- Perform content analysis based on online demand and searches. Provide recommendations on how to move customers down the conversion funnel using AIDA concept.
- Identify and improve digital campaigns to meet performance expectations (for example: high page views, increase customer lifetime value (CLTV) and sales conversions on ecommerce page).
- Develop web tagging plans, setting-up Google analytics, creating and maintaining new dashboards in tableau, data transformation and report automation through Python and qualitative analytics through Hotjar reports.
- Maintain and deliver digital analytics implementations on (web & mobile) landing pages, debugging, troubleshooting, optimization, report generation (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual) and creation of dashboards through Tableau.
- Lead and manage website content, site templates, testing website performance, troubleshooting website issues, creation and updates of web pages.
- Implement strategies to improve search rankings and increase website organic traffic or Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Manage SEO vendor and develop measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in rankings.
- Proactively nurture working relationships within and across teams.
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- Degree in Business Analytics, Information technology, Computer science or Applied Mathematics or Statistics;
- University graduate
- More than five years hands-on analytics implementation, tagging and data analytics
- Familiarity of web analytics tools - Google Analytics, Google Optimize & HotJar etc.
- Familiarity with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander etc.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proficiency in Tableau or other Data visualization tools
- Familiarity with A/B (multiverse) and consumer testing
- Hands on application of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to collect and understand business requirements needs and translate them into deep analysis to move beyond data reporting and produce actionable insights
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative project management methodologies
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and methodical approach
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.