Motor & Home Quality of Services Manager
AXA Partners “Focus & Transform strategy” is shaping Global Operations’ strategic ambition: “bringing simplicity and enforcing transversality, breaking down silos, to succeed in providing a superior customer experience in line with our Customer2020 ambition”.
Global Operations has 3 strategic priorities:
- Reposition AXA Partners as the Preferred Business Partner
- Boost AXA Partners to become an Agile Global Organization
- Mature AXA Partners as a Safe, Secure and Resilient company
“Becoming a tech-led company” is one of the 8 strategic enablers and Information and Technology will play a continuously increasing role to help AXA Partners achieve its transformation.
In this context, we are looking for a Quality of Service Manager who will oversee the Quality of Service of the Motor & Home IT products. In particular the prevention and associated actions plan, the definition and animation of all Quality of Service processes, governance and reporting and Management of Major Incident. QoS Manager will also monitor running costs of M&H Products and assets and conduct optimization actions.
The Motor & Home Quality of Services Manager is transversal role that will animate all the relevant stakeholders transversally to drive QoS actions plan.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
AXA Partners is developing more and more digital assets supporting our customer journey, providing 24/7 services and integrated with our partners. It is a strategic axis for AXA Partners to reinforce its QoS.
The Motor & Home Quality of Services Manager will have a critical role in IT of AXA Partners to ensure the IT organization is providing the expected SLA, and that all the standard processes and best practices are implemented.
It is an International position, at the heart of the Motor & Home IT Strategy of AXA Partners. As AXA Partners is deploying Agility, DevOps and Cloud usages, we need a manager that will organize the adaptation of existing processes to all these evolutions.
As such, we are looking for someone able to manage run activities and be a key actor in Transformation projects.
The Motor & Home QoS Manager will have to ensure that:
- Production and IT Quality of Service (QoS) best practices are defined, understood and implemented. In particular, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, back-up strategy and tests, DR strategy and tests, monitoring, etc.
- Reporting and Governance are in place in all the M&H organization: within IT and with the relevant stake holders (business, partners, etc.). In particular, the QoS governance and communication with our Key Business and Partners need to be reinforced
- Harmonized practices in all M&H IT Tribes and squads
- Monitor and Optimize running costs for M&H products and assets
He/She will also be involved in Agility, DevOps and Cloud transformations to ensure that AXA Partners get the advantages of them on QoS.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Engineer Degree
- +7 years of experience as IT Manager, and at least 5 years in production activities
Technical / Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of IT Production, in particular ITIL and DevOps
- Good skills in infrastructure and Azure Cloud management
- Experienced in managing and optimizing running costs
- Very good interpersonal management skills
- Demonstrated Expert judgment with the ability to quickly identify, analyze, evaluate and resolve problems
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage teams and topics transversally, in a matrix organization
- Capacity to propose and implement new processes and methods
- Fluent in English
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Combining passion with advanced expertise, we design and deliver worldwide solutions for partners and communities. We protect what matters, when it matters.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.