Enterprise Risk Manager UK
The ERM Manager assists the UK Chief Risk Officer in the management and maintenance of the Firm’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework. This includes the following accountabilities:
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive documentation of the Framework
- Plan and coordinate the strategy for delivering the ERM programme (risk appetite, risk identification, RCSA, KRI framework, controls assurance, capital requirements and the reporting of these) with other key stakeholders both in Risk and within other departments
- Act as a co-ordinator/ facilitator in defining the Firm’s risk appetite, co-ordinate the Firm’s RCSA programme, agree appropriate KRIs and ensure that these steps are being carried out and properly reported
- Maintain the Firm’s risk appetite statements, risk register and the mapping of controls
- Co-ordinate the approach and action plans for tackling risks that are outside appetite
- Proactively liaise with all lines of defence and business heads to identify gaps and provide support, education and training where required to increase and maintain risk awareness across the organisation.
- At least 5 years of up to date and in-depth experience in managing/ implementing Enterprise Risk Management frameworks in a financial services context (buy side experience preferred though not critical)
- Proven track record in delivering multiple and interlinking objectives in a tight timescale
Knowledge and Skills
- Up to date knowledge of ‘what looks good’ in the eyes of the regulator
- An excellent understanding of the financial services environment and its key risk drivers
- Ability to interact effectively with numerous stakeholders at all levels of seniority, with the ability to influence and provide direction where required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and good attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to identify, interpret and effectively implement updates to regulatory/ industry best practice in the field of ERM
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.