Senior Specialist, Operational Excellence & Resilience (RPA Business Analyst)
About the department:
We are looking for a RPA Business Analyst to map the as-is process with stakeholders, define the manual rules used to govern the process, and work with developer to translate the process and rules into automated commands.
This person will assist in configuring, testing, and deploying the automation with integration to internal and external data sources. Monitor and measure the effectiveness of the Bots to report on impact of the solution. And, develop RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility, and drive the adoption of best practices around design, quality, and performance in the team from exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions. This individual will work with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon user's feedback and assist in the remediation of defects/bugs identified - Participate in problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Build automation processes and maintain them for Operations use as per defined frequencies. Work on meaningful timelines under Project mode and implement robots.
- Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard automation design principles and in accordance with Operational needs.
- Should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation.
- Configuring new automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Building and documenting test procedures, scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting Operational teams during UAT and rollout phase
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of structural change control process
- Successfully manage issues that arise because of running the automation processes, provide timely response and solutions as required
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Develop project plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods
- Lead/facilitate meetings with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of risks and mitigation plans
- Analysis, data collection, and feedback efforts in order to provide insights into change efforts
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, process engineering or equivalent courses that exhibits training in logical and process oriented thinking
- Breadth of experience in software design / development
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts
- Change Management Professional and/or Project Manager certification
- UiPath RPA BA certification
- UiPath RPA Developer Foundation certification
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt certification
- Technical knowledge of the Top automation tools (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism)
- 6+ years of experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) preferably with UiPath
- 5+ years of professional experience in process engineering
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem Solving, System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple discipline
- Ability to work with a cross functional team to tackle complex challenges
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.