Software AG/ webMethods Engineering Manager
Axa Group Operations is the IT solutions and business consulting provider of the AXA Group, one of the world's leading insurance and financial protection companies.
Working for the different companies of the AXA group, AXA GO has a worldwide action field with offices in several countries across the globe.
You will join a team of IT professionals involved in solution delivery and maintenance activities delivered by the Enterprise Integration platform for the AXA Group.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Your missions will be :
- To create, monitor and deliver project work plans and revise these as appropriate
- To estimate project delivery
- To monitor and be responsible for the timing and budget of deliverables
- To manage the user experience, testing and quality of the final product
- To build partnership with the client and manage stakeholder satisfaction
- To ensure that project documentation is complete, current and appropriately stored
- Understand business requirements and devop according to detail design
- Plan, design and run test phases, including defect management process
- Incremental development to support changing functionality requirements including improvements over the system
- Provide symptom check, critical situation analysis, recovery planning and implementation
- Conduct trend analysis on infrastructure and application data in a end-to-end process;
- To manage Incident, Problem and Change process
- To manage the relationship with the business entities
- To manage the project portfolio of the business entities
Technical Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Software AG/ webMethods API developer working in project environment
- 1 to 2 years experience as Technical Lead
- "Software AG/ webMethods:
- Integration Server (IS)
- Universal Messaging (UM)"
- Experience Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- REST and SOAP
- SAP Adapter
Nice to Have:
- Java development
- Experience in Network Architecture
- Fluency in English both spoken and written; French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
- Be required to work in professional cross teams environments, and at times, work autonomously;
- Communicating clearly, politely and respectfully in person, by telephone and in writing
- Explaining complex technical information simply
- Bringing people into conversations to ensure the right people are involved
- Knowing how to adapt to different people
- Influencing outcomes in order to drive projects forward
- Degree in a relevant area, such as, Computer Science or similar education;
- Availability to work out of regular working hours if ocasionaly required;
- Ability to travel - Ability to travel / ability to be relocated for short periods in other European countries
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.