Axa Group Operations is the IT solutions and business consulting provider of the AXA Group, one of the world's leading insurance and financial protection companies.
Working for the different companies of the AXA group, AXA GO has a worldwide action field with offices in several countries across the globe.
You will join a team of IT professionals involved in the Risk Projection Engine (SUNRISE) solution delivery and maintenance activities of corporate solutions covering the Risk Management functions of the AXA Group.
Sunrise provides modelling, projection and infrastructure tools to all AXA Entities across the globe.
In a current state of expansion and industrialization SUNRISE ensures not only the maintenance of the existing teams but also the move to cloud infrastructures and the onboarding of new group entities on a regular basis.
Solution is based in Java and C++ with the entire infrastructure being currently migrated to cloud solutions mainly Azure and AKS.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
He/She will analyze the solution to identify issues, missing parts and propose solutions; develop, test, deploy and document the implemented solutions.
Working alongside internal and external providers in an international context.
Users support (levels 1, 2 and 3).
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Experience with large volume / optimization in C++
- Rigor and Excellent level in algorithmics.
- Good experience in using cloud APIs
- Good knowledge of cloud frameworks (Azure batch, serviceIO, etc.)
- Be keen about security when coding (ability to use Sonarqube, Checkmarx)
- Very good experience in developing CI/CD pipelines
- C++ 11, Design pattern, Boost, fonctors, iterators, lambdas
- Good level in English both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills
- Attentive, available and reliable with good team spirit
- Proactivity and results orientation (be able to propose new ideas to optimize memory, simulation time and infrastructure cost. )
- Willing to learn and accept new challenges (Be open to work with other languages like Java. )
- Degree in a relevant area, such as, Computer Science, Engineering.
- Ability to travel - Ability to travel / ability to be relocated for short periods in other European countries
- Work remotely - Ability to work remotely for an extended period.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.