Axa Group Operations is the IT solutions and business consulting provider of the AXA Group, one of the world's leading insurance and financial protection companies.
Working for the different companies of the AXA group, AXA GO has a worldwide action field with offices in several countries across the globe.
You will join a large team of product owners, managers, scrum masters, IT development teams in the RISK Management Products Department of AXA GO
PURPOSE and MISSIONS:
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the BAU delivery and standardization across the Risk Management department.
In the Risk Management department, the Service Delivery Manager will play a key role in the industrialization and uniformization of the service delivery across multiple products managed in the department by ensuring the implementation and follow up of the best Incident Management practices, ensuring a proper change management across al products by implementing a continuous plan that will allow to ensure the capability to produce proper KPI reporting on BAU activities and therefore be able to contribute with the delivery of clear communication into to de installed governance.
To do so your main activities are:
- Be the key driver of the Service Deliver industrialization for the RM department
- Accountable for the Product Service Levels
- Ensure Service quality, Production stability and Delivery output
- Ensure tickets are qualified according to agreed rules (severity, typification, completeness)
- Monitor delivery in respect of SLA targets
- Escalation point
- Produce periodic Delivery Reporting Dashboards and Improvement Plans
- Stakeholders management for Major incidents & escalated topics
- Meet stakeholders regularly to collect constraints, priorities and overall feedback on support service
- Synchronise with Product Owners and other support teams (SDMs)
- At least 5 years of seniority in similar role
- Degree in a relevant area, such as, Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Economics
- Previous experience in insurance business is a plus
- Client Oriented
- Familiar with JIRA/Azure boards or similar.
- Fluent English with good communication skills, French is a plus
- Attentive, available and reliable with good team spirit
- Proactivity and results orientation (be able to propose new ideas to optimize memory, simulation time and infrastructure cost.)
- Reporting to Steering’s;
- Define/challenge priorities;
- Plan activities;
- Stakeholder management;
- Able to deliver using Agile (Scrum/Kanban) principles and waterfall.
- Ability to travel - Ability to travel / ability to be relocated for short periods in other European countries
- Work remotely - Ability to work remotely for an extended period.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.