Provide a single point of reference within various countries & AXA GO Application teams for all matters relating to non-production environments or shared non-production environments hosted in on-premise and cloud.
- Working in parallel with the AXA GO Infrastructure and Application teams to provide technical support and escalation point for all end to end infrastructure issues and act as coordinator for all operational changes.
- Providing controlled processes
- Managing a re-usable environment
- To provide a single point of reference within the team for all matters relating to IT infrastructure
- Perform/Coordinate all operational activities/changes relating to IT infrastructure, including Application Server & Data
- Evaluate, baseline the environment life cycle and process around the Environment Management processes from technical stand point
- Perform Gap Analysis of existing environment against the standards defined by AXA architects
- Define process around the Environment life cycle management based on ITIL processes
- Define KPI for the environment management services and OLA with the interfacing systems
- Create Implementation plan for various initiatives
- Manage the Non-production Environment provisioning and Release planning function to support strategy, objectives and business priorities
Stakeholder & Vendor Management
- Participate in various stakeholder meetings and gather requirements for environments
- Liaison with key AXA Stakeholders for critical decisions
- Enable discussions, approvals, etc.
- Liaise with offshore teams for statuses and monitor progress
- Maintain the contact list of all AXA and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain up-to-date Escalation matrix for all the application/Infra Vendor support which are in scope
- Maintain accurate reflection of software and hardware related to infrastructure being supported by the team
- Ensuring that adequate capacity is available at all times to meet the agreed needs of the business
Establish Standards and Procedure
- Define policy and procedure for Non-Production Environment Management (e.g. configuration management, version control, data masking, security, patch management, and maintenance plan)
- Setup processes and checkpoints to gather data for the metrics and baseline the parameters for evaluations
- Design the necessary data sets at different stage of the environment provisioning process
- Setup Environment management processes and facilitate approvals of the processes
- Define environment management strategies
- Ensure Single source of truth for all environment related information
- Well-established and maintained mechanism for escalation process.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Proactive Health check to ensure ensures high availability and efficiency
- Perform Trend Analysis and suggest proactive measures
- Communication on incidents and planned downtimes to the end users
- Maintain and Report periodically on environment allocation and usage to Management
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT
- Related Work Experience - At least 5 years of working experience in the same role
- Experience in multi-cloud solution is an advantage
- ITIL Certifications
- AWS and Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Strong understanding of capacity planning and incident management
- Self-sufficient and highly hands-on engineer
- Knowledge – knowledgeable in the following:
- System and Network Infrastructure
- Systems Administration
- Database Administration
- IT Access and Network Security
- Server Management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.