Service Now Developer
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Objective of the project – Enhance the ITSM process and the utilization of the CMDB
- The Integration developer’s main role is to work with technical Architects and third party technical teams to implement and deploy solutions in a cost-effective way by analysing, defining and documenting the requirements fulfilling business needs. His roles include understanding functional requirements, design and propose solutions, write technical specifications, development solution that answers business needs and provides functional support over the solution.
- Develops technical specifications and delivers the integrations between other systems with SILVA in line with SILVA standards.
- Guarantees the stability, scalability and compliance with ServiceNow standards of the Silva on the platform.
- An active contributor on the program
- Provides the proper reporting, alerts and mitigating plan when required
- Scope of work will be on Interface & Orchestration, CMDB, Core Master Data, Multi Tenancy, Event module.
- The position will be in charge of
- Solution specifications and delivery: The position will need to translate the agreed functional requirements into technical specifications and complete solution development in accordance with business need.
- Software deployment support: The position is in close relationship with the customers and needs to involve them in the application lifecycle testing, functionality deployment, and usage improvements.
- Drive the further development of functionalities at tool level as well as processes in interfaces and orchestration areas.
- Will optimize the different flows between Silva and third systems
- Help in release planning.
- Provide a clear status of the level of achievement and situation.
- Help in set up the BAU/support processes considering central and regional aspects.
- Strong relation with our ServiceNow consultants and others third partners
- Relevant experience in ServiceNow Development - Interfaces, CMDB etc
- Understand the design guiding principles with proper alignment with AXA Design main guidelines.
- Understand, support and evolve the strategic vision of the Silva Integration with external parties
- Ability to understand various functional/technical contexts in the field of IT Service Management: Relevant experience (5 to 7 years) in ServiceNow as a developer
- Ability to manage proper alignment with the client
- Measure the impact of the required functionality on the existing data / processes
- Document the interfaces functional aspects and requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert on owned product / process: translate business requirements and conceptual ideas into sketching rationale
- Expertise required is mix of animation, prototyping, research, visual and interaction sketching into epics, user stories & specifications
- Create / Update the documentation and training materials
- Update in the ServiceNow framework the status of the developments
- Give visibility on the Design plan and status of the scope of work
- Understand and challenge the prototyping & coding (understand at minima the developments performed by the dev team)
- Well knowledge of the configuration of the processes
- Reduce sketching and errors and enable innovation through the automatic generation and update of data driven, fully connected and engineering product views
- Act as Defect Assignee as per Silva Defect Management process guide
- Depending on volume of activity and product, share tasks and / or coordinate tasks assigned to Business Analysts
- Manage technical documentation, work instructions (How To) for IT operators and End Users
- Understand functional requirements and propose product features, validate technical specifications, complete development, validate that the product answers business needs and provide functional support over the solution.
- Development skills on XML, CSV, WSDL, Mapping, Webservice Rest & Soap
- ServiceNow Development experience of at least 5 years
- ITIL Certification would be a plus
- The prerequisite for this position would be below ServiceNow trainings
- Sys Admin
- Sys Admin Advanced
- Domain Separation
- Strong result orientation sense and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication capability
- Fluent in English
- Good level of drive to properly manage the different stakeholders with strong result orientation in a collaborative project mode. Ability to manage conflicts.
- Ability to define technical specifications based on business requirements: Business need identification and solution definition. Ability to define and analyse a problem, develop a business case, study the feasibility, and define the scope of the solution.
- Use to document processes and create test and use cases
- Writing and oral communication skills
- Good team player
- Project management capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge and experience (min. 5 years) in at least one major IT Service Management tool
- Huge interest in implementing new solutions.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.