AS400 Infrastructure Expert
The AS400 Infrastructure Expert’s main role is to design, deliver, and support technical infrastructure solutions within the iSeries platform in support of business requirements and AXA’s global technology strategy. The Expert is skilled at designing solutions which are highly automated, can be monitored effectively, and with flexibility to adapt to future requirements. The key focus is on quality of delivery and time commitments.
- Project delivery: Designs, builds, delivers, and supports solutions for business and IT requirements
- BAU: Level 3 support for iSeries solutions, Capacity planning and performance review, and continuous improvement of QOS
- Solutions inventory: Maintains an inventory of all solutions, including design documentation, baseline configuration, and operational procedures of each
- Refresh program: Ensure all hardware/software components of each solution is up to date with active vendor support and at maintenance levels as recommended by the vendors
- Security and Compliance: Ensure the iSeries infrastructure and all solutions comply with AXA’s global security / risk / compliance guidelines.
- IT Processes: Follow all AXA Group Operations internal processes for Incident, Problem, Change, Request and Project management
- High and low level infrastructure solution designs that meet business or AXA Global IT requirements
- Builds and delivers fully tested solution packages with baseline configuration to a deployment team to roll out
- Documentation and operational procedures for day to day support of solutions
- Maintain a three year road map and define an annual refresh and internal project plan for the iSeries platform per the road map
- Provide level 3 technical support of infrastructure solutions
- Extensive knowledge or 5+ years experience in several of the below topics
- Experience in planning, installation, deployment, and configuration of IBM’s Power Series hardware, inclusive of Servers, Disk Devices, and Tape Devices.
- Detailed understanding of the IBM i Operating System and related software subsystems internally
- Have experience in planning for and executing refresh projects for the iSeries hardware and software environments
- Have experience in designing and building solutions which integrate the iSeries platform with other enterprise platforms
- Have experience in designing and building solutions to meet business application requirements
- Have experience in capacity planning and performance monitoring for the iSeries platform
- Have operations and deployment experience for the iSeries platform
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.