Asset Management Analyst - Intern
Support the Asset Management team in the migration of Asset Budgeting and Asset Planning to the new Anaplan IT system. Additionally the intern contributes to the management and value creation of a portfolio consisting of retail / office / residential / logistics / alternative assets.
The Intern assists the Asset Management team and contributes to the definition and the implementation of the best value creation strategy for some assets. He / she is responsible for :
- Getting a basic understanding of the new Anaplan Asset Budgeting and Asset Planning IT tool after receiving the appropriate training
- Verifying – under the supervision of Asset Managers - the Budget assumptions imported in the system by the Property Manager
- Adding into Anaplan the Budget leasing assumptions as per AM instructions
- Structuring an Asset long term plan (cashflow) under the supervision of Asset Managers who will suggest the main assumptions
- Collecting and analysing all relevant and updated data / documentation at asset level (technical, legal, tax and commercial data)
- Proving analysis contributing to the definition of the asset strategy, the preparation of the annual business plans
- Contributing to the preparation and the monitoring of the asset budget (revenues, opex and capex) coordinating with the property managers or asset operators
- Monitoring external valuations
- Monitoring asset KPI’s and contributing to reporting of the investors
- Contributing to the supervision of tenancy issues, claims and potential law suits with legal advisors
- Contributing to the implementation of the marketing and letting strategy
- Contributing to the monitoring of refurbishment or development programs coordinating with internal and/or external development experts.
- Assisting in the preparation of disposals (data room, valuation, RFP, etc...)
- Providing analytical and presentation support on ad hoc strategic / managerial topics
- Missions under the management of any of the AM&D leadership team members
- Studying towards a degree in business, economics or real estate
- Proven interest in real estate
- Understanding of financial techniques related to real estate investments, with specific focus on cashflow analysis and modelling
- Working experience in Valuation or as Analyst will be considered a plus
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity
- Verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €801bn in assets as of the end of 2019. We employ about 2,360 people around the world and operate out of 28 offices split across 20 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.